Yep, that’s right. When you sign up for Threatucation’s ongoing alerts and phishing simulation training for you and your employees, you will be able to email or call us if you ever have a question about a potential phishing email, phone scam or any other potential social engineering attack.
We will look at your query and help you determine if the email or call is legitimate or a scam.
- Receive an email that has a vendor’s or client’s logo and signature on it but something seems amiss? Email us or call us.
- Receive an email threatening you with blackmail if you don’t pay up? Email us or call us.
- Receive a phone call about gift cards from someone purporting to be from the IRS or other government agency threatening legal action? Email us or call us.
- Receive an email from your “boss” requesting a money transfer to a “vendor”? Email us or call us.
- Find a USB drive in the parking lot? Email us or call us.
Whatever the suspicious behavior is, we will investigate it and respond ASAP to give you the confidence to respond or delete.
To get started with the Threatucation Cyber Security Awareness Training Program, call us at 302-537-4198, email us at email@example.com, fill out our Contact form on this page, or schedule an online meeting with us to learn more.