A Cyber Security Risk Assessment from Threatucation will turn an hour of your time into educated decisions rather than guesses about what kinds of cyber security measures you should have in place and how much you should spend on them.
When the risk assessment is complete, you’ll know:
- The current state of your IT security measures
- The types and sensitivity of the data your employees handle
- The interest hackers would have in your organization’s data
- The value of your data to hackers
- The cost of a data breach to your organization
- Your current vulnerabilities to social engineering attacks
- The likelihood that your company will face direct or indirect attacks by cyber criminals
- How much you should spend to mitigate your specific risks
To assure your customers and vendors that you take their data’s security seriously, contact me at email@example.com or 302-537-4198. You can also complete the form for our FREE, no-obligation Cyber Security Risk Assessment.