As technology evolves, so does the ability of cyber criminals to attack and profit off of even the smallest of businesses.
Their increasingly sophisticated techniques include hiding persistent threats that allow them to loiter on small business computers and steal data and files or use the computers for other nefarious purposes without the end-user, business owner, IT Department or traditional signature-based security software knowing they are there.
That’s where Threatucation’s Managed Detection & Response program comes in, as it provides your company with 24×7 monitoring of your computers for changes to their operating systems, potential threats, and in-depth investigations if needed, all by former NSA Cyber Operators and ThreatOps researchers who are often called on to investigate larger data breaches that make headlines.
In short, you get a security service typically only affordable to large enterprises at a price that small businesses can justify.
Included in our Managed Detection & Response Program are:
* 24×7 monitoring of operating system changes for suspicious activity
* 24×7 monitor for and remediation of persistent footholds by hackers
* 24×7 monitoring for faster detection of and response to Ransomware attacks
* 24×7 monitoring for signs of attackers scanning your network to plug potential security holes before the hackers exploit them
* Notifications of any suspicious activity on your network
* Monthly reports showing suspicious activity if any and the security of your endpoints
For details about this new program tailored specifically to SMBs, contact Eric Magill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-537-4198 or complete our Contact Form.