Our unique approach to security awareness training creates a culture of security in your organization that helps employees recognize common scams and how to properly respond if they fall victim to an attack.
This doesn’t merely instill a fear of failing a simulated phishing test. Your employees will understand the real-world consequences of security breaches and their critical role in preventing those breaches. It also gives them the confidence to do their jobs securely and efficiently, and in combination with our Cyber Security Solutions, do so any time, anywhere.
This multi-layered approach makes it more difficult for cyber gangs to profit from your hard work, protects your business from social engineering attacks that account for the largest percentage of cyber attacks against SMBs, and assures your customers and vendors that you take their data’s security seriously.
We do this by:
- Defining acceptable use on your network by creating / updating an Acceptable Use Policy
- Presenting your AUP in an engaging Security Awareness Training session
- Ongoing alerts and e-letters on the latest scams to prevent the training from going stale
- Measurable followup social engineering testing and training
- Support to answer questions about suspicious emails and behavior from you and your employees
- Cloud- and desktop-based security solutions
You can use this training to defend against wrongful termination lawsuits, in your marketing to let customers and vendors know you take their data’s security seriously, towards regulatory compliance, and potential discounts on cyber security insurance.
To create a culture of security that protects your organization, your employees, your customers and vendors, contact Eric Magill at 302-537-4198, at email@example.com, or with our Contact form.